Re: terrorist FORTRESS SLEUTH remailers & FORTRESS lists

At  5:57 PM 9/17/94 -0700, Eric Hughes wrote:

>I would prefer to deal with this situation when it appears likely to
>happen and concentrate on achievable results now.  Focusing on the
>harder problems of greater repression will prevent useful progress
>from being made.

I agree with Eric.

I was raised by a chronic societal pessimist, one of the last words of whom
that I remember was "I have seen the Golden Age of America and it's over".
It annoys me just a little when, looking backwards, people trip over a
paradigm shift. It's even worse when they don't know they've tripped.

It's like yelling "theatre" in a crowded fire. Or something.

Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  ([email protected]) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923