Nice little privacy threat...

Just a little tidbit for the privacy-paranoid among us.

I live in NYC, while my father, H. L. Masco, MD, lives in Florida.  My
 dad's never lived in NYC, and I've never forwarded mail from his
 address to mine... in fact, I haven't forwarded anything from his
 address since before I left Pittsburgh.

I just got a mailing from Harry & David that included a pre-printed
 list of folks from "my" last year's orders so I could repeat order
 this year.

They were my father's orders from last year.

Masco isn't that common a surname, so I have to wonder how often this
 is going to happen to people with more common surnames.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "A man would simply have to be as mad as a hatter, to try and
[email protected]  |  change the world with a plastic platter." - Todd Rundgren