Re: MAIL: crime and remailers

  His attitude is certainly one  that will not win friends and influence
people, however if your whole existance is predicated on stealing public
domain research funded by taxpayer money, then your paranoia would drive you
to the extremes he exhibits.

  I always though a good legal defence was to attack the basic patent rights
he was issued to begin with.

  Having just won my 3rd lawsuit ( from scumbag insurance companies with no
ethics )  I can say that the majority of lawers ARE lazy scum