Jim Bidzos

My humble opinion: Jim is not really the enemy, nor is he really a
friend. He is a businessman trying to make a buck via the intellectual
property laws.  Sometimes this works out in our favor, sometimes it
doesn't. He sends out letters defending his intellectual property
rights that tend to be full of innuendo and that border on
prevarication, but always stay on the proper side of the line; this is
such a standard practice among people in businesses like his that I
can't fault him for it. Overall, I'd say that anger towards him is
misplaced.

Perry

Lile Elam says: