Re: kerberosV telnet

"pem" == Perry E Metzger <[email protected]> writes:

"jp" == Jef Poskanzer says:

jp> Anyone have any fun diffs for kerberized telnet/telnetd that I
jp> could play with?  An IDEA encryption module?  A Diffie-Hellman
jp> module?  Standards not necessary, we're just experimenting here.

pem> The Cygnus release of Kerberos v4 contains much of what you
pem> want. The 4.4 BSD version of Telnet also contains much of what
pem> you want.

  The Cygnus Network Security product now contains telnet/telnetd?
When I pulled it over (early in the year), it didn't have much more
than some KPOP tools and the standard Kerberos tools. Is ftp/ftpd
included as well?

michael