ATT logo wanted

Has anyone got a copy of the AT&T logo, or know where I could find one?  I'd
prefer a vector format, but would accept .gif, etc.  I'd like to see if I can
put the deathstar logo and the "Had your phones tapped...." tagline on a
bumper sticker :-)

Dave Merriman
Finger [email protected] for PGP/RIPEM public keys and fingerprints.
Unencrypted Email may be ignored without notice to sender.  PGP preferred.
Remember: It is not enough to _obey_ Big Brother; you must also learn to
*love* Big Brother.