Re: LD

On Sat, 24 Sep 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> I've heard mention of LD around here before, but I've just gotten my first
> "real life" view of him on alt.security - that is one *seriously* disturbed
> person.  Phew!
>
> Dave Merriman

I can't speak for the rest of the rant-viewers, but I don't think that's
the real Detweiler. In fact, the guy is (almost) denying that he is the
real Detweiler anyway. I'm sure csn.org has been flooded with complaints.
I really don't know, though, if the messages originated at csn.org or
not. I never checked the headers, as I know the account exists.