Re: archives

In article <[email protected]>,
iqg1550 <[email protected]> wrote:
>could someone please tell me where the CP list is archived -- if, in fact,
>it is -- as well as the dates covered by any such archive
>thank you very much

One archive is on bb.com: nntp to bb.com (hks.lists.cypherpunks), or
via ftp://bb.com/cypherpunks/nntp/cypherpunks/

That's since July 16.  If there's an older archive somewhere, I'll
integrate it with that one (but I haven't heard of such a beast anywhere).
--
L. Todd Masco  | Ingredients:  red, blue, and green quarks, six varieties of
[email protected]  |  gluons, electrons.  Some settling may occur in shipping.