Re: NYC C'PUNKS MEETING

Responding to msg by [email protected] (Herbie) on
Tue, 4 Oct  4:7  PM

>   how do we know this isn't an NSA attempt to get us
>to show our faces so they can get our photos?

I know that 315 W. 106th is a prison barge moored 500 feet
off-shore in the Hudson River toward Jersey.  It also serves as
a testing laboratory for rubber hoses and the removing of hair
and blood therefrom.

However, take the address number, semi-reverse, hack by Omega,
parse to the left, bend over, chant Dixie in Sanskrit, and the
safe house address will appear on your SS card in twisted bar
code.  Hold the code close to your right lobe, left hand
clinched on the chest, whistle Aida diachronically and you will
be rocketed to the next station into a soft-landing in a tub of
jellied non-alcoholic beverage.  Sandy will lift you by the
short hairs and take you to the party, provided you have
persuasive ID anonymously
chain-remailed-via-Tasmania.com.edu.mil.not.penitentiary.fi.foo.f
oo/pug/tcmaybe/Censurecon-a-cop.

Meet these conditions or trust that Sandy's post is not a set
up.

Acen