Data haven code

I am looking for beta testers for the data haven code.

It should be ready by the tenth to the fifteenth of October.

Due to a mishap partly caused my me, the machine that had the code
got hosed and I have to re-create most of the work again :(.

If you are interested in beta-testing this code, please E-mail me
([email protected]), and please encrypt the response with PGP.

(My key is on the keyservers, or fingerable from lonestar.utsa.edu)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.