Re: Richard Stallman of GNU on Tcl (crypto reference)

| language" holy flame wars of the year.  Tcl/tk is here and in widespread
| use, wishing it were otherwise isn't going to change reality.  The only
| good thing about the entire thread was that it brought python, which does
| have a bigint/mpz module built into it, to the attention of a few more
| people.  Lets get back to something useful...

But, before we do, a crypto comment which I found entertaining showed
up:

"Perl.  The only language that looks the same before and after RSA
encryption."

	We now return you to your regularly scheduled Chomsky debate,
here on the Cypherpunks channel.