Re: the media and their libertarian, bleeding heart views

David Harvey writes:
$ Damn the media and their libertarian, bleeding heart views,

I've never heard a libertarian accused of being a bleeding heart before....

[...]
$ Even animals have the right of self defence
$ to further self preservation even including deadly force,

Hmmm.  Even against humans ?

-L. McCarthy		 "I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem" -Offspring
Send me mail using "Subject: remailer-help" for an autoreply about Underdog