Re: Remailer Blocking and Negative Reputations

	It seems the case, however, that most people who abuse the
remailers have No Clue, and wouldn't even think to do that, or even
have the resources to do that..
	The case with jpunix for example was pretty simple as Perry
was able to figure out who to block simply because the 'abuse'r (I put
'abuse' in quotes because everyone's definition of abuse differs)
didn't chain.. I.e. the 'abuser' had No Clue.

	I don't think this is much of a problem.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014