I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pppext-encryption-00.txt (fwd)

	A while ago, someone asked bout encryptde slip/ppp.

	Three news drafts are also available on security,
authentication, and encapsulation for IPv6.  Same place as the other
drafts.

draft-atkinson-ipng-esp-00.txt
draft-atkinson-ipng-sec-00.txt
draft-atkinson-ipng-auth-00.txt