Re: pointers to IETF drafts

In article <[email protected]>,
strick -- henry strickland <[email protected]> wrote:
>So the perfect solution, from your point of view,
>is that there be no announcement on cyperpunks.

Oh, please.

You can announce them without sending them out verbatim to the entire
world: established net procedure is to just post a pointer to anything
really huge instead of spamming every mailing list where people might
be interested.

If you want to note why they're interesting, you can explain that with
the pointer and provide a real service: people are unlikely to read
huge volumes unless you have a reputation for sending Really Interesting
Stuff (IE, if Bruce Schneir posted something huge, it'd get read more
than if I posted something huge).
--
Todd Masco     | "I'd rather have my country die for me." - P Kantner
[email protected] | "But for now, only our T-shirts cry 'freedom!'." - Fish