Re: Here's one for laughter

> I know you don't need a lecture at your age---I was there recently.
> But, what you have done for this administrator of your school sounds
> quite illegal and most definitely immoral.

   Morality and legality mean one thing when your future is assured, and
an entirely different one when your getting into college may depend upon
the very people whom you would piss off by refusing.

> Have you ever considered quitting your job to remove the legal and
> moral questions surrounding the action, bringing the action to the
> attention of the local media or helping the FBI nail the bastard.

   No.  I'm a student, not a netadmin proper.  And I *REALLY* don't need
the headaches involved with getting the FBI involved, even if I thought
it was a good idea, which I don't.  I am extremely loathe to use the
"authorities" on anyone, anytime.

> Law related to communications) would do this administrator good.  If

   And would do me extremely bad, unfortunately.

> questionable sounds like grounds for an investigation.  Threatening a
> student to do the dirty work, makes me want to see this person of
> power squirm like the dog he is.

   He is a wee bit of a twit, but on the other hand I would like to go to
college and most of what I do is not reflected in my grades (2.3 GPA,
1370 SAT) for reasons which I won't go into here.  Recommendations from
the technical people at school are about all I've got, and I will do what
I have to in order to get them.

-jon
( --------[ Jonathan D. Cooper ]--------[ [email protected] ]-------- )
( PGP 2.6.2 keyprint: 31 50 8F 82 B9 79 ED C4  5B 12 A0 35 E0 9B C0 01 )