From: nobody (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: can.general,can.legal,alt.comp.acad-freedom.talk,comp.org.eff.talk,alt.privacy,alt.activism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.society.civil-liberty
Subject: McGill students plan anonymous email gateway to protect privacy
Date: 21 Nov 1994 10:17:50 -0600
Sender: [email protected]

McGill students seem resigned to the fact that the administration will
soon take away their electronic privacy by unilaterally changing
the student code.

Some are now advocating the widespread use of PGP and anonymous remailers.
A Web page will be created to allow non-experts easy form-based access.

... oh yeah, I bet in January we'll hear that PGP and anonymous email
are prohibited on McGill computers.  ;-(