re: Brad Templeton....

Here's the "reward statement" that comes on the bottom of some of the
ClariNet articles, if anyone's interested.  I personally think it's
pretty predatory, myself.
--
		   C O P Y R I G H T   R E M I N D E R
	This, and all articles in the clari.* news hierarchy, are
Copyright 1994 by the wire service or information provider, and licensed
to ClariNet Communications Corp. for distribution. Except for articles
in the biz.clarinet.sample newsgroup, only paid subscribers may access
these articles. Any unauthorized access, reproduction or transmission
is strictly prohibited.
	We offer a reward to the person who first provides us with
information that helps stop those who distribute or receive our news
feeds without authorization. Please send reports to [email protected].
[Use [email protected] for sales or other inquiries.]
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
Finger [email protected] for PGP public key		[email protected]