RE: CID

>C.I.D.:
>
>[ I agree that we should take the discussion off this list.  Both the
>original poster and myself asked for suggestions of more appropriate
>forums to continue in.  I also asked for replies to be directed to me
>personally, not to list.  This is only in reply to Vail's public msg.]

Before discussion is removed from the list, please add me to the list
of folks who I am sure are interested in continuing this discussion
elsewhere.

Johnathan Corgan       "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"
[email protected]                       -Isaac Asimov
PGP Public Key:        http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html
Or send email to:      [email protected] Subj: GET jcorgan