Inman

> In class today, Inman mentioned that his privacy had been invaded during
> the nomination process; when asked for elaboration, he cited cases of the
> press going around asking questions about his wife and sons.  So Inman
> seems sensitive to issues of privacy, but in this case, they seem to be
> primarily associated with invasions of privacy by the media rather than by
> the government.

I seem to remember that Inman was quoted as having said many NSA-ish things
in the past; I think this was mentioned on the list during his nomination
process - Inman appeared to spooky to be bothered about individual privacy from
'National Security' spooks themselves.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
[email protected]                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
[email protected]
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA