REMAILER-OPERATORS LIST

I while back somebody suggested that the <remailer-operators> list
ought to be a usegroup (in the interest of openness, I think it was).

Why not simply just ask Sameer to open subscriptions to non-operators
as well?  And post a short how-to-subscribe msg here for all to see?

Please sign me up to the <remailer-operators> list right away, thanks.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].