PGPTools on linux

I have been trying to get mixmaster running on FreeBSD and Linux, and I
suspect that the problem lies with PGPTools. Has anyone been able to
compile PGPTools for those platforms? If so, could you tell be what
compiler settings you used? It would also be nice to see if your source
code matches what I am using. Many thanks all. As soon as I have mixmaster
running on Linux and FreeBSD I will start distributing it (it already works
on SPARCs).

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
[email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail [email protected] Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche