Re: Privacy Digest - Blk Unicorn , Frissell, Sandfort

On Sat, 26 Nov 1994, Gary Jeffers wrote:

> Dear Cypherpunks,
>
>    "Captain Bob", posting as anonymous, subject NONE, has posted a most
> disquieting post in reference to my original Privacy Digest post.
> Urgently needed are the opinions of Black Unicorn, or possibly Sandy
> Sandfort or Duncan Frissell as to whether or not the Costa Rican
> reference I gave is a "STING".
>
>    Cap't Bob says that the Privacy Digest people have not been around
> very long. However, If I remember right, Eden Press referred to them
> in their book PRIVACY more than ten years ago. Bob asks me what are my
> qualifications? Well, I'm not an expert but if you look at me from the
> correct angle I look like an expert.
>
>    I posted the original Privacy Digest to other groups as well, so I
> would like to send any criticisms of my post to these other groups.
>                                                    Yours Truly,
>                                                    Gary Jeffers

I saved the message when I first saw it.  I'll look at it when I have the
chance.  I will say that I dislike Costa Rica, if only for reasons
of personal preference.

-uni- (Dark)

073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!