Need program pointers

Hey all!

I'm looking for some program recommendation and locations pointers.
Both for MS-dos.

First, a good secure delete program.  These I know exists, which are good?

Second, I don't know if this exists.  I've never heard of one but it should!
I want a program to go through a DOS hard drive and zero out all the unused
sectors.  It would also be nice if it zero'ed the tailing disk block after
the end of a file.

Suggestions?

	Thanks, Don
--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  [email protected]                finger for PGP key.