Re: PGP for VMS

i have successfully compiled pgp2.6.2, pgp2.5, pgp2.6.1 etc on a VAX.
there are some modifications that usually need to be made when building
rsaref (modifications to the rsabuild.com file i believe) that simply
comment out a couple lines that are not required to build pgp but that
are required to build the whole rsaref library.

i think the important lines to remove or comment out with a '!' are

$ call compile md2c
$ call compile md5c

please write if you need more assistance than this.

-pat finerty

I cannot fathom people who seem to insist on taking their doses of
reality rectally.
5150
[email protected]
[email protected]		finger any acct. for pgp key
[email protected]