RE: Cash

>>On Fri, 18 Nov 1994 [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>> Hasn't really provided it for quite a while, as long as there's an
>>> infrastructure to track serial numbers (you've presumably noticed that
>>> each bill a unique serial number, except for counterfeits and maybe
>>> printing glitches.)
>>
>>And every bill that passes through my hands (of course not the ones I
>>handle at work, I'm talking personal here...) gets the serial #
>>overwriten in heavy black marker.
>>
>>Happy Hunting, -Chris.
>
>I went to a GSA auction and picked up 3 very nice U.S. Gubment surplus
>paper shredders. They shred into very fine particulate that makes great
>fire starting material for the fireplace.
>I run everything with my name, address, etc., thru it so that *none* of
>my trash is identifiable.
>How's that for paranoid :>

How much would you want for one of them, assuming there's one for sale?

Dave "Getting more paranoid by the minute, sometimes" Merriman
Finger [email protected] for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy