Re: The Market for Crypto--A Curmudgeon's View

Right now there is no market for crypto on the net because
then net is not yet real life.

You cannot make money one the net, net reputations
do not count in jobs, academic or otherwise.

When real life moves onto the net, there will be
plenty of demand for crypto.

And as I said before, first you need a user interface
that even the chairman of the board can use.

First we get that user interface up for other things,
then for crypto.   Do crypto first, no one will buy it.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            [email protected]