Re: Anarchists break rules, details at 11, was: The Market for Crypto--A Curmudgeon's View

   From: "Pat Farrell" <[email protected]>

   A few days delay, which is what I think we are talking about, will clearly
   make following threads more difficult.

I wasn't thinking about days.  As far as specifics, I was thinking
about two or four hours to start with.

   And add to noise on the list,
   as the content of an early-non-signed message may be repeated and
   signed by someone else later on.

It may add noise at the beginning, certainly.  It may give rise to
some pause before sending off an unsigned message on a triviality, as
well.

   Whatcha trying to do, eric, lead that anarchists?

Herd cats.  Merely because it can be difficult does not mean it's
never worthwhile.

Eric