Re: We are ALL guests (except Eric)

   From: [email protected]

   I agree with Tim that effortless encryption/signing of email is still a
   dream for most of us.  I don't think there should be any "punishment" for
   not signing (not even having the non-signer's mail delayed).

Delay seems to be now third on the list of potential server actions.
First and second are adding header lines and sending back exhortations
and pointers.  It may be that we never need to add delay.  I'm not
stuck to the idea and am content to see what actually happens.

Eric