Re: Auto-Verifying of Sigs

In article <[email protected]>,
JEFF LICQUIA (CEI) <[email protected]> wrote:
>May I propose a "better" way (you be the judge here): Proxy the job.
>What say ye all?  I can tentatively volunteer my business account to do
>the work (have to talk to my boss about it first, as that account has to
>pay for volume and phone time).  I'll play with some code in the meantime
>and see what I can come up with.

Now this is a good idea.   In order to successfully spoof a message, you
would have to block delivery of the spoofed message to the proxy checker
or block transmission of the proxy checker agent's warning.

If you're willing to write the code for it, I'm willing to provide the
machine on the Internet for it to run on.  It shouldn't take too much
effort, but I've already got a gazillion different pots in the fire as is
(not the least of which is getting some c'punk services up on hks.net).
--
Todd Masco     | "Roam home to a dome, Where Georgian and Gothic once stood
[email protected] |  Now chemical bonds alone guard our blond(e)s,