Re: Warm, fuzzy, misleading feelings

   From: [email protected] (James A. Donald)

   A checker that merely checks if a signature looks like
   a signature merely makes cryptography look stupid, like
   a power ranger suit.

Well, the message you posted doesn't look like a PGP signature.
It has similarities, but wouldn't pass the recognizer.

As I've said before, there is partial benefit to an incomplete
recognizer.  I do not want to abandon this benefit merely because
others are more difficult to obtain.

I don't understand why a recognizer set up at a single location makes
all cryptography look stupid.

Eric