Re: We are ALL guests (except Eric)

<lurk mode off>

Although I can see the reasons why it would be good to increase the use of
digsigs, I don't think it's worth the possibility that many active members
of this list will disappear. Even one would be too many, as we need all the
support we can get.

Sounds like an ideal challenge for somebody to massage the available tools
to come up with something that *is* easy and convenient to use for signing
messages, without compromising on security. It could even use standard PGP
keyrings. Cypherpunks write code ...

	Ed
--

Ed Wilkinson	[email protected]	IMA Ltd		Internet Email Gateways