Tim May is RIGHT!!!

I'm sorry I can't say so under my real name, but I
*vehemently agree* with Tim May about the authoritarian,
heavy handed, generally outrageous egotism of Eric
Hughes of recent. This is REALLY UPSETTING. Eric should
be ASHAMED OF HIMSELF for strutting around like a
peacock. he is EMBODYING THE DICTATORIAL APPROACH HE
CLAIMS TO DEFY VIA CYPHERPUNK PHILOSOPHY. this is
truly the most HYPOCRITICAL AND EGOMANIACAL action I
have seen by anyone in recent times on this list.

Tim May will leave the list? GOOD FOR YOU, TIM. Get
the hell out of here. Eric Hughes may have had some
good ideas ONCE UPON A TIME but hasn't kept up his
end of the bargain of the cypherpunk agenda for a
LONG, LONG TIME. just a WASHED-UP HAS BEEN, who defies
the very ideals that he claims to espouse in the
most dictatorial manner possible.

oh, what's this? you're just going to DELAY the messages
that don't have signatures? well, I'm sure the government
would just love to slightly DELAY THE MAIL of people who
don't have the proper ESCROWED KEYS. what's this? you
aren't going to move to any more "serious" measures, such
as actually BANNING UNSIGNED MAIL, at least, NOT YET?
oh, THANK YOU, MR. ALMIGHTY GOD OF CYBERSPACE. ah, I'm
sure Louis Freeh feels the same way---we aren't proposing
any minor change that PREVENTS YOUR FREEDOMS, are we? gosh,
the government is starting to look awfully nice in
comparison to the TYRANNY OF A DICTATOR.

this scene is getting REALLY STALE. oh, Mr.
CYPHERPUNK FOUNDER, please tell me once again how you
started this list, and how the volumes of posts by
the public are really YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY, and this
is YOUR LIST. we are your "guests"???? BULLSHIT. any
host that treats his guests like this is NOT A HOST.
this is not graciousness but the crabby and cranky
bossiness of a STELLAR INGRATE and a EGOTISTICAL JERK.