FBI INVESTIGATING BLACKNET

A word to the wise:

I can't reveal my sources but I have it on excellent authority
that L.Detweiler was recently interrogated by two FBI Agents in
Denver about BLACKNET. This is an investigation that has also involved
contacting TIM MAY but he has so far refused to reveal this. The
FBI Agent in Denver who investigated Detweiler is named JEFFERY
DIEHL. The investigation is CONTINUING and is chiefly motivated
by concerns about ECONOMIC ESPIONAGE, particularly ON THE INTERNET,
by the FBI and other government agencies.