Re: Brands excluded from digicash beta

PAP wrote:
>I just want, in a short message, let you know that there exist some
>satisfied ecash testers (the system itself and the support when we
>set-up our digishop and our plain customers cyberwallets).
>  The only thing I could eventually complain about is that I even received
>a second (unsollicited) account Id and password to retrieve ecash
>software because of a bug in the requests management :-)

I have been a beta tester since the days of the very first Ecash clients
which would freeze my computer when run ;-)

I am very impressed with the latest clients. They work flawlessly. The only
thing missing is off-line transfer capability. Since the current beta has a
(dimmed) button for this, I don't think we will have to wait much longer.

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.