Re: gambling machines

> Has the list ever discussed online gambling?  I'm curious if anyone's
> ever tried to combine something like magic money with something like a
> simulation of a slot machine, using a coin-toss type protocol to ensure
> the machine isn't rigged.

For people with beta digicash clients, try http://gamezone.io.com/

IAs far as a real system goes, you will never see on running on a machine
in the US in the near future; in addition to the regulatory BS involved in
making magic money useful you would run into all kinds of wonderful
gambling laws and regulation.

jim