Re: PGP-ELM????

You wrote:

| I've successfully downloaded and compiled pgp-elm, but notice no
| differences between it and the original.  What's the deal???  How do you
| use it???

elm -p.

Note that it sends the mail instantly after you sign or encrypt it.  I
found I prefer the 'do you want to sign' system; amongst other things,
it allows you to do chaining with addition of text after each
encryption, add a note outside the PGP armored file, etc.

	Theres a lot of read the source involved.

Adam

						       -Hume