MacPGP

Does anyone know of a manual for the Mac PGP 2.6?  I can find the functions
that I need in the command line interface manual but then it is unclear how
to get excatly that function thru menu selections. The command R function
reads commands from a file. It is awkward and keeps warning you that it is
buggy.

I can imagine writing such a manual but before I know the answers it would
be inaccurate and after I know the answers it would seem superflous.