SWM seeks cryptographer

A friend of mine who works for a publisher of kids' books is looking for a
real (professional) cryptographer to interview for an upcoming book.  I'm
not sure of all the details, but I think they want to ask you what crypto
is all about, how it works, why it's used, etc.  I think he said they'll
even include your photo in the book.  Anyway, this is sketchy, but you can
get more details by talking to him.  He's a good friend and a nice guy (and
very sympathetic to the cypherpunk cause).  Feel free to contact him
directly at:

[email protected]

His name is Rusty.

Thanks.