Warning about a message I may have sent

I may have accidentally sent a message to the list that I was
intending to send just to myself, from my offline mailer Eudora (as
opposed to elm, which I'm now on).

As usual during any time Netcom is crowded, it is apparently not
accepting connections from toad.com, and so I am not seeing traffic
sent to the list (No, I don't need any of you to offer to send it to
me...it'll arrive when toad retries the connection some hours from now
and Netcom deigns to accept it.

A run-of-the--mill mistaken message would not be an issue, but this a
BIGGIE, a 43K file of a paper I just completed that I was planning to
offer as an attachment to a mail message. So, I was testing the whole
thing. But I may've typed in the list name instead of mine. Oh well.

If it arrives, it's the text only version of a paper submitted to the
"Imagina 95" conference to be held in February in Monte Carlo.

I guess random posts to the list are the Monte Carlo method in action.

--Tim May

[email protected]       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
Cypherpunks list: [email protected] with body message of only:
subscribe cypherpunks. FAQ available at ftp.netcom.com in pub/tcmay