Four11 Membership Form

_______  ___  ___       ___    _    _
______  /__  /  / /  / /___/  /|   /|        MEMBERSHIP FORM
_____  /    /__/ /__/ /  \    _|_  _|_

User Directory, you have been sent two messages via e-mail.  The first
message includes your password and this message is the second.  If you do
not receive your password within 24 hours, please contact us at
[email protected].

  We hope you find the Online User Directory a helpful resource.  If you
find this service useful and wish to support it as well as take advantage
of additional features, please consider becoming a member.

A Four11 membership provides the following benefits:

 +  Expanded Listing With Alternative Names And Display Message
 +  Additional Group Connections
 +  Search Agents
 +  PGP Public Key Certification And Storage On Key Server
 +  Hot Link To A Personal Web Page

  If you wish to become a member ($20.00 USD), follow the instructions on
this form.  If you wish to learn more about these benefits, send an e-mail
to [email protected].

PGP USERS

If you are a PGP user and wish to store your public key on our key
server, request a special membership form by sending an e-mail to
[email protected].  All others should use this form.

THREE STEPS TO A MEMBERSHIP

  1. Pay a sign-up fee ($20.00 USD) which also covers the first year of
     service.  (Our current yearly renewal is $10.00.)
  2. Receive a notification from us via e-mail.
  3. Enjoy your member benefits.

PICK A PAYMENT OPTION BELOW:

TO SIGN-UP BY PHONE (VISA and MASTERCARD ONLY)
  Call (415) 323-2508

  BEFORE CALLING, please read the Acceptable Use Policy below.

TO SIGN-UP BY FAX OR MAIL (VISA, MASTERCARD, OR CHECK)
 1. Print a copy of this form and follow the remaining instructions.

 2. Read the Acceptable Use Policy at the end of this form.

 3. Please check the name and e-mail address below.  If not correct,
    CLEARLY print the correct information in the space to the right.
    Please do not cross out the original information.

Name: Anne E Mous
Primary E-Mail Address: [email protected]

 4. Print Your Day Time Phone Number Clearly: ____________________________
    (In case there is a problem with your order.)

 5a. If you are paying by credit card:

    Total Charges: $20.00 USD

    ( ___MC,   ___ VISA )

    Credit Card No. (PRINT CLEARLY):

    Expiration Date:_______________________

    Signature:____________________________________________________________

    Fax this entire form to (415) 326-0730 or mail it to:

    SLED Corporation
    PO Box 309
    Redwood City, CA  94064

 5b. If you are paying by check:

    Mail this entire form with a check for $20.00 USD ($27.00 CAN) to:

    SLED Corporation
    PO Box 309
    Redwood City, CA  94064

When we have processed your payment, we will send a notification to your
primary e-mail address.  Thanks for your business!

ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Four 11 Directory Services are offered by SLED subject to rules governing
the use of these systems and related services.  By subscribing to and
using Four11 Directory Services, you agree to pay all applicable fees and
to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy and applicable rules.

1. You agree to use your own name and other personal information.
2. You agree to not use the system for any purpose that is illegal.
3. You agree to not use the directory to contact persons in a way that
   they find objectionable.
4. You agree to not copy information from the database for commercial
   purposes and/or financial gain.
5. SLED reserves the right to terminate a users access to the system.
6. SLED makes no warranties.

Additional information can be obtained by requesting our FAQ (send an
e-mail to [email protected] or connect to URL http://www.Four11.com/).
If you have any legal questions or concerns, please read the FAQ.

     *      Online User Directory      *      PGP Key Server      *
______  /__  /  / /  / /___/  /|   /|        [email protected]
_____  /    /__/ /__/ /  \    _|_  _|_       http://www.Four11.com/

 SLED Corporation * [email protected] * (415)323-2508 * Fax: (415)326-0730
(c) 1994 SLED Corporation, All Rights Reserved       chief nerd has spoken