Re: Articles on RC5 and GOST in January 95 Dr Dobbs Journal

Ian Farquhar writes:
 > Around the mid 1980's a rather interesting device appeared.  It was
 > essentially an automated scanner for high-density barcodes.

A recent mini-article in "WiReD" mentions a barcode-like encoding
mechanism being promoted by (I think) Xerox.  It's apparently denser
than barcode and it survives copying well.

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |