Re: extra dashes in PGP-related blocks?

>  I'm guessing if I really sent a block like that to a remailer, the
>  remailer would hork because of the prepended "- "s.  I know that
>  sometimes people's public keys they've posted to a list look like
>  that, and when I try to add them to PGP, it horks, and I've got to
>  go into a text editor and remove the "- ", and then add it to my
>  keyring.

PGP does this...   Not only does it complicate nested PGP signed messages,
but if you pgp-sign an entire MIME message (i.e. by sending it to the
autosigning service) instead of placing the signed doc inside the MIME
boundries, it can cause mail readers to not recognize the MIME boundries and
display the letter as normal ASCII-Mail.

andrew