uSuRa anonymous remailer [update]

I have registerd the domain-name replay.COM at InterNic.

XS4all has installed some sort of MX-handling for my account,
[email protected], so my new address wil be [email protected].

The remailer that is operated from that account is now also
reachable at the replay.com address. The [email protected]
remains valid.

Raph Levien has updated the address in his automated pinger;
here is the updated PGPkey for the [email protected] remailer:

EnJoY.
--
Exit! Stage Left. 			<URL:mailto:[email protected]>
Alex de Joode				<URL:http://www.xs4all.nl/~usura>