Re: the netscape/ssl controversy

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Avi Harris Baumstein) wrote:

> so while ssl may well be a wonderful protocol, it does not address the
> problems that many cypherpunks see as being real. i think it would do
> netscape good to listen to and consider the views of many on this
> list, as they have many genuinely good ideas

Yup, we are absolutely doing so.  We do not and have not assumed
that SSL is *the* answer to everything, and we will be doing a lot
more work over the next year and beyond to tackle many of these other problems.
We're listening to everyone, and we love constructive suggestions
and feedback.

Cheers,
Marc

--