Re: It works.

   From: [email protected] (Don Melvin)

   Funny thing is, last night I actually had a valid reason to send something
   that I wanted to make sure didn't get read along the way ($ involved).  I
   had all the pieces, they were in place, they worked.  And due to time
   constraints, I wouldn't have been able to do it, if everything hadn't
   been ready.

   So, thanks Eric.

You're welcome.

Your story underlines one of the main reasons to set up personal
crypto sooner rather than later.  When later comes, it may be too
late.

Eric