Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

C'punks,

I'm coming to you through the magic of telnet.  Boy, am I swimming in the
deep end.  I haven't even figured out how to download, compose offline,
upload and transmit.  I'll figure that out tomorrow.  In the mean time:

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Bob Snyder wrote:

> I really don't want to know how many sips it takes an officer to finish a cup of
> coffee, or if the officer has a genital itch problem while sitting in a speed
> trap.  I think this crosses the line.

I don't want to know either, so I'll just ignore that part.  Feel free to
do the same.

> And where do we stop?  Do we wire other federal employees?...

Good suggestion, Bob.

 S a n d y