Re: rad

On Dec 15,  8:45am, [email protected] wrote:
> I wish the NSA executives would come out of the closet...

A couple of months ago there was some discussion of this on sci.crypt,
as it is widely known that most the the TLA's do have Internet feeds
nowadays.  The main reason why noone from the NSA comments is simply because
there is a perception that anything they say will be taken as NSA policy,
disclaimers notwithstanding.

Whether this would really happen is debatable, although my personal feeling
is that it probably would.  In an informational vacuum, people tend to jump
to all sorts of conclusions based on inadequate evidence, and this situation
would be no different.

						Ian.