PGP Docs in HTML???

   I am currently working on turning the PGP documentation into a HTML
document with clickable table of contents.... Someone has probably already
done this.     I am doing it here for my "Security" home page at AT&T GIS
San Diego, mainly for educational purposes.

   Do you know of anyone that has done this?  If not I can post somewhere
when I complete.  It's a big task.

                                        ...  __o
                                       ..   -\<,
[email protected]      ...(*)/(*).          CI$:
76340.2422
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  A8 FA 55 92 23 20 72 69  52 AB 64 CC C7 D9 4F CA
Avail on Pub Key server.
PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!